2011年5月6日星期五

Mi 2011 Playoffs NBA Odyssey

 http://www.jjbsports.com/


followed by a basketball fan for life, I was the NBA, as long as I have memory to start way back to my childhood in Cebu City, Philippines, where they loved the San Antonio Spurs in a low-resolution 14-inch TV.
Since then I've been a nurse, I left my home town of the capital in 2006 and moved to Los Angeles where I work now tends to the sick and wounded.

And while breast-feeding is my passion, the NBA remains a beloved lover.
 If my limited resources allow, which is rare as an eclipse, I would like to make a pilgrimage to Staples Center and the performance of my lungs big hand for the Lakers.

But I never thought back in Staples on Wednesday, a journalist on this page I assigned to the semifinals of the Western Conference's cover has been accredited.

And my editor, director of Dong Secu I extend my heartfelt thanks.

I arrived at 4:15 clock at Staples. And after searching for a parking space for $ 20 for my truck at the corner of Olympic and Figueroa Street, a trip to the sand.

I got my degree in the administration building near the store in Los Angeles and the Magic Johnson statue. The share of the media gave me unfettered access at Staples, including the sacred walls of the locker room.

With more hours typing a bit, I went into the dining room, where I ate as if Kobe later.

I ate chicken breast stuffed with a variety of cheeses, Roma tomatoes and rocket tore the vines on the side. Coffee and tea cakes sweetened with honey is always the finishing touch collapsed.

After dinner, looked around the court, the Lakers and Mavericks in pre-game plans. It also gave me the guilty pleasure of watching the Lakers girls influence their hips and shake their pompoms as champions.

Mark Cuban met in the flesh. Billionaire owner of the Mavs with, jeans, a shirt without a collar and shoes down at heel.

If the media were finally allowed in the dressing room 45 minutes before the game, fast in the cave of the Lakers and all soaked

Coach Phil Jackson was all smiles as she put her dress designer.
 cheap custom jerseys
Andrew Bynum was in the book  Psycho Cybernetics  lost, while Ron Artest with Nike Pro Compression shorts, sit, half naked and sweating.

There were no reports of Kobe, while I was there. The speculation was that it get treated to a massage before the game or a pain in the ankle.

Game 2 saw in my seat in B2. There were 150 degrees awarded for this game,  said Josh Ministry of Education Lakers public relations and more than 50 journalists from international media.

To my left a newspaper writer named Rocky was Indonesian. On my right was a guy who seemed concerned and polite Armenian disinterested in any kind of jokes, small or large.

The game came and went. And so do the hopes of the 3 peat Lakers, who received a mortal blow by Mavericks flew home to Dallas and their bags filled with a number 2-0.

The Lakers can not be disposed of Dallas.

I may or may not return when the series returns to Los Angeles for game credited 5th
custom nba jerseys

But I know for sure that the memories that he remained in Game 2, when I got the shoes from an accredited journalists, with me for the rest of my days.

没有评论:

发表评论